Freitag, 16. Februar 2007

94 Songs

... die ich erstmal nicht mehr hören möchte:

Light my fire. Personal jesus. Enjoy the silence. Policy of truth. World in my eyes. Enchant me. Anywhere, anytime. Don't panic. Ich sang die ganze Zeit von dir. Maggie. Satellite of Love. The lifting. Slip into something more comfortable. Riders on the storm. 1979. With you. Fine. Hands open. How does it make you feel. In my place. Starlight. All I need. Boys don't cry. Chasing cars. Dance with me. Gloomy sunday. Just like heaven. My mood swings. Radio #1. Ready or not. The outsiders. The sidewinder sleeps tonite. Time is running out. Bokkie. Canceled check. Kelly watch the stars. The scientist. A forest. Clocks. Octopus's garden. Sunday bloody sunday. Throughout the night. Und du wartest. Yellow. Cheating on you. Daylight. Heart of glass. I got it bad and that ain't good. Unfinished sympathy. Всего хорошего (В.Н.). On. Green eyes. Lovesong. Muleta. Speed of Sound. Sunlight makes me paranoid. Way beyond. A message. Black milk. Hysteria. Killing me softly. Runaway train (Wahoo remix). Set the fire to the third bar. Darkshines. Let's do it. O Maria. Service and repair. Texarkana. The time is now. Butterflies & Hurricanes. Close to me (Closet remix). Country feedback. Feeling good. Man on the moon. Open your eyes. Sing it again. Someone to die for. Glory box. I'll take the rain. The finish line. Trigger hippie. Under the bridge. Endlessly. Hotel California. Apache rose peacock. Lovely and blue (letter to p.). Electrolite. Can't take my eyes off for you. Frontera. In between days. A night like this. What it's like.

Das war die akustische Untermalung der letzten fünf Wochen, insofern ich nicht daheim und nicht auf Arbeit war.

Nach einem Radikalaustausch von Ordnern befinden sich nun beide Bloc Party-Alben, die neue Elefant, ein uraltes Muse-Album, Nick Cave and the bad seeds, Coldplays B-Seiten und die fabelhafte Teutotrax auf dem Ohrwuscheloutput - meineOhrenInputgerät.


Keine Kommentare: